Belle de Jour – endon October 30, 2009 at 5:46 am
A number of Ariel’s free fashion advice go like this:
- To attract the attention of men, skip the lipstick and hang a Nintendo Wii around your neck.
- The key to push-up bras is consistency. By wearing them every day, you will snag a man and they will only find out the truth when it is far too late.
- Look fabulous every day. Who knows when you might meet an ex in the grocery? Remember: always define your existence based on the men in your life. And live in the past.
- Forget moisturizer; always put on sunblock, instead. Day and night, in clear skies or under flourescent lights, rub ample sunblock on your skin for the rest of your life. This advice is brought to you by Coppertone.
- Buy cheap but branded make-up. Because your face only deserves the adequate.
PS Ariel and I are available for caricutton gigs. For interested parties and events organizers, email us at email@example.com.